My passion is to share what I am learning with those who are eager to grow. If this sounds like you, we need to connect.
Here are eight ways you can benefit from Janet Newberry & Company, including accessing my consulting products and services. Pricing information is available when you contact me; the first two opportunities listed are free!
1. Search my website and read my blog; comment on the posts. Ask questions; I’ll respond. Consider the materials I recommend on the GOOD STUFF page. If you are near Houston, contact me and we’ll meet for lunch or coffee.
2. Subscribe to my updates. I currently publish two or three new blog posts a week. I write on how to use the “tools” that build integrity in your family: Love & Grace, Trust & Humility, True Identity, Struggle that builds strength, Joy & other emotions, Aiming at Maturity, and Purposeful Living. By subscribing, you’ll get my latest “thought wrestling” delivered straight to your inbox.
3. Hire me as a Family Consultant -I love working together with parents, unpacking the tools that work when we are intentional about struggling well. We’ll also discover some tools we use everyday that make struggle worse instead of better.
• Consulting proposals can include helping you build your family story in a way that your family NameBrand leaves an impact for good. What will your family legacy be? Let’s write it; let’s aim for influence. Send an email or give me a call to schedule an appointment.
4. Hire me to support your work as a home school teacher – I love helping students and families learn, acquire appetites for inspiration, and develop the habits of a scholar. My homeschool programs are offered in four different levels (A, B, C, & D):
(A) Consulting – (18 hours) includes:
- guidance when selecting and planning curriculum,
- guidance on intentional student assignments – and feedback that supports growth,
- lesson plan support and pacing,
- and a template for a report of growth each quarter/semester.
(B) Consulting – This option includes A, and-
- up to 36 hours of live training in the Charlotte Mason philosophy, curriculum, and instruction.
- This training is scheduled three days (six hours each) prior to the Fall quarter, and one day (six hours) prior to each Winter, Spring, and Summer quarter.
(C) Coaching – includes all services included in the consulting option B (above) and
- up to 110 additional hours of training and support in the Charlotte Mason philosophy, curriculum, and instruction – throughout the school year.
- This support is available three hours a week – for a total of 37 weeks.
(D) Homeschool Partnership* – includes all services in the coaching option C (above) and
- 12 days (78 hours) of full time instruction for your student – as well as 27 additional hours of Q & A support – each quarter. (*Limited to 5 students.)
- Instruction provided in: Bible/Spiritual Maturity, Literature, Math, Science, History, Grammar/Composition, Transcription, Picture Study, Nature Study, Memorization/Recitation, and Handwork.
- Because of this direct teaching partnership, this option includes:
- progress monitoring,
- and support in student habit training.
- This schedule is available based on the JN&C quarter home school schedule. (Fall, Winter, Spring, and Summer Quarters – each 9-10 weeks)
- This option includes the opportunity to travel together with Janet and Doug and other families for two weeks during the Fall and Spring quarters (travel fees are additional).
- This option also includes the opportunity to serve together as a family in a community service project – one week during the Winter quarter.
*Availability for this Homeschool Partnership option is extremely limited; this class is currently open to students, ages 12-15, for the 2016-2017 school year.
5. Book me as a speaker. I have been speaking publicly for more than 10 years and have been featured at women’s retreats and Bible study events. I have shared at many school events such as school commencements and chapel services. I have extensive experience leading teacher inservice and training, and have been a guest presenter at the ACCS National Conference. If you have an event you would like me to consider, please contact me. I look forward to hearing the needs of your event – and your hopes for the outcome.
6. If you have something else in mind, other than what I have outlined, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to share your need and ideas. Perhaps we can custom-design an event, retreat, or workshop for your:
Church or small group
Home school group
High school senior or recent graduate.
Yes, you can struggle well and succeed at life. All it takes is intention and a mentor to guide you. If you’ll provide the first, I’ll provide the second. Let’s get started.