Let’s create this world together.
Will you help us with your tax-deductible donation?
John 15 Academy is a 501(c)3.
Your support helps us change the world’s view of the role of education as supporting maturity, by putting relationships first.
Three phases guide our work; we are currently in phase one.
Please choose how you will help us reach these goals together:
Phase one: (key goals)
- Equip families. We must first change the world’s view of the role of the family as supporting maturity, by putting relationships first. Our online class is our primary work toward this goal. Our website and our podcast (coming soon!) are also tools for building this phase.
- Share my research, testimonials, and our vision. Our travel destinations are chosen based on our desire to sit at the table with authors who have impacted my research, and with relationships we’ve met in our online classes. These relationships grow deeper in face to face conversations and offer opportunities to continue the work of building homes that put relationships first. These conversations also offer opportunities to share our plans to build John 15 Academy – a school that puts relationships first.
- Seek out relationships that want to join us in the work of building John 15 Academy. These relationships include potential school board members, and also potential founders of the first John 15 Academy school plants. The first school plants will include private schools, home school families, and home school co-ops that will risk providing a school experience that repurposes education as supporting maturity, by putting relationships first.
- Offer contracted license agreements to private schools, home school families, and co-ops and begin to cultivate physical school plants.
- Support these school plants – administrators, teachers, and parents – in the pedagogical convictions and foundational values of John 15 Academy.
- Purchase land and build a model John 15 Academy. This school will be both a fully functioning K-12 school, and will serve as a model training center for others desiring to learn more about starting their own John 15 Academy. This school will host 4-6 internships each year, and will also provide training experiences during the summer months.