My passion is to connect with others who enjoy wrestling with grace – especially in all the ways grace lends strength to children and education. If this sounds like you, we need to connect.
Here are a few ways you can benefit from Janet Newberry & Company, including accessing my consulting products and services. Pricing information is available when you contact me; the first two opportunities listed are free!
1. Search my website and read my blog; comment on the posts. Ask questions; I’ll respond. Consider the materials I recommend on the GOOD STUFF page.
2. Subscribe to my updates. I currently publish two or three new blog posts a week. I write on how to use the “tools” that build integrity in your family: Love & Grace, Trust & Humility, True Identity, Struggle that builds strength, Joy & other emotions, Aiming at Maturity, and Purposeful Living. By subscribing, you’ll get my latest “wrestling with grace” delivered straight to your inbox.
3. Register for my online class – “wrestling with grace – in real life” – coming Oct. 1, 2017.
The introductory course will have five video sessions, a workbook to download for taking notes and writing questions, and a closed FaceBook discussion group – for members only.
I’ll be an active participant in the FaceBook discussion group; we’ll wrestle together, struggle together, and celebrate together – as we witness the fruit of the “trust Me” tree.
The first offering of this course will be limited to 50 participants – and this “freshman” class will receive a 50% discount for participating in this “first run” of the course.
If you’d like to join me on this journey – or you’re just interested in learning more – follow this link to the contact page and include “wrestling with grace – in real life” in the comment section. I’ll send you email updates – and you can learn more before you make a commitment.
4. Let’s work together – I am a Family Consultant -I love working together with parents, unpacking the tools that work when we are intentional about struggling well. We’ll also discover some tools we use everyday that make struggle worse instead of better.
5. Book me as a speaker. I have been speaking publicly for more than 10 years and have been featured at women’s retreats and Bible study events. I have shared at many school events such as school commencements and chapel services. I have extensive experience leading teacher inservice and training, and have been a guest presenter at the ACCS National Conference. If you have an event you would like me to consider, please contact me. I look forward to hearing the needs of your event – and your hopes for the outcome.
6. If you have something else in mind, other than what I have outlined, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to share your needs and ideas. Perhaps we can custom-design an event, retreat, or workshop for your:
Church or small group
Home school group
High school senior or recent graduate.
I look forward to getting to know you – and sharing the hope for a full and free life.