Families sometimes struggle to stay connected, especially in hard times. We help families have real conversations without shame, so children have the freedom to ask for help in relationships of trust.
“My capacity to love expands as I trust and experience the love of God and others.” ~ Janet Newberry
Learn how to:
– build trusting, life-giving relationships
– reconnect and rebuild trust when disconnection happens
– grow closer in hard times, instead of farther apart
– make your home a safe place to ask for help – without shame
This 40-day online experience is for couples, parents, grandparents, and anyone desiring to build trusting and life-giving relationships.
Learn how to:
– equip children to become adults, instead of spending years stuck in adolescence
– harness the power of love, instead of depending on transaction-based behavior management
-help your child build a personal GPS of integrity, rather than experience a life of chaos guided by emotions and peer pressure
This 40-day experience is for anyone investing in the lives of children and young persons. “There is great hope for resolving the capacity crisis of today’s youth.” ~ Janet Newberry
Each of these pathways are heading toward the same place:
experiencing the strength of good connections – and the benefits of maturity.
Whether you are interested in strengthening conversations at your family table,
pursuing safe relationships that build maturity in your family,
or learning how these ideas bring life to education, we’d like to walk with you.