JN&C’s online course for families
— Effective solutions to build thriving families
- Experience personal life change as you connect in trusting relationships. Your personal maturity offers a bigger world for your marriage and your family.
- Be set free from exhausting and ineffective behavior management – in your own life, your marriage, and with your children.
- Stop being held captive by toxic emotions – your own, and others. Experience a wide range of emotions without allowing them in the driver’s seat of your life.
- Gain strength from others – so you can build trusting relationships in your home.
- Celebrate maturity! Love changes everything. There is great hope.
Learn more with these free resources
“At home” shares inspiration and practical solutions for your family – focused on building maturity.
Subscribe to receive the blog as an email a few times each month.
Graceology is our storefront…coming soon!
We’re creating products that will help families, schools, and organizations experience the practical change that happens when we love one another.
Watch for news about our Kickstarter campaign coming soon – to fund and build momentum for our “at the table” dream.
Grace Changes Everything – A Retreat
Created by our friends at TrueFace, Grace Changes Everything retreats offer a way to build strength by connecting in community.
We are trained facilitators for these retreats — follow this link to learn more.
We look forward to hearing from you if you’d like to host a GCE retreat while we’re near you on our Airstream with America adventure.
The Grace Changes Everything (GCE) retreats are a simple way to explore grace with your community.
Hosted by people like you, these retreats consist of video stories, facilitator-guided discussions, reading for reflection and thought-provoking questions, spread over just one evening and the next morning. If you’ve wanted to step further into grace with those around you, hosting this retreat is a great starting point.
strengthening families & repurposing education.
JN&C exists to discover, develop, and market products and related practical support services
for families and organizations
risking to provide and nurture home experiences
that repurpose the role of the family
as supporting maturity, by putting relationships first.
We imagine a world where children wake up inspired to go to school, feel connected in safe relationships, and go to bed fulfilled at the end of the day. We, as an organization, see ourselves as leading a movement to build this world, and we want as many families as possible to build this world at home. We want homes to be places of connection, inspiration, and integrity so together we can build schools that put relationships first. We know we can’t do it alone – which is why we’re looking for as many families as possible to join us. We know that together – there is great hope.