This is a big dream; here’s what we know:
• We want to sit at the table with fellow Americans.
• We want to listen to your stories; we want to know you.
• We want to share our story; we want to be known. (Known is different than famous.)
• Could we rebuild our great nation, one conversation at a time?
• Can we learn to talk to each other again?
• Can we have meals without social media? Can we rebuild the tradition of connecting face to face?
• Can we learn together what it means to “love one another”?
• Can we disagree – and still protect each other?
• Can our generation save the grand experiment that gave birth to our great nation – by simply our willingness to engage in honest, shame-free conversations?
• Can we repurpose education in ways that unite us as citizens – and help us learn to trust each other – even when we disagree?
We think it’s worth a try. We look forward to hearing from you if you think it’s worth a try, too.
We’ve named our Airstream “Freedom;” we’re planning our journey across America – let us know if you’d like to be on our map!
Stay tuned…we’re just beginning this journey. Airstream Almanac is telling the story.
Our Podcast – “Ifs and Anchors”
Listen in as Doug and Janet share stories from their “At the Table with America” adventures.
Sign up to get an email alert when the podcast has launched.
Enjoy these videos – from sea to shining sea!
This video is too beautiful not to share; enjoy!