This is a big dream; here’s what we know:
• We want to sit at the table with fellow Americans.
• We want to listen to your stories.
• We want to share our story.
• Can we learn to talk to each other again?
• Can we have meals without social media? Can we rebuild the tradition of connecting face to face?
• Can we learn together what it means to “love one another”?
• Can we disagree – and still protect each other? Can we have conversations without shame?
• Can our generation save the grand experiment that gave birth to our great nation – by connecting in relationships of trust?
• Can we repurpose education in ways that unite us as citizens – and help us learn to trust each other – even when we disagree?
Can we rebuild our great nation one conversation at a time?
We think it’s worth a try. We look forward to hearing from you if you think it’s worth a try, too.
We’ve named our Airstream “Freedom;” we’re journeying across America – let us know if you’d like to be on our map!
This is our blog…sharing the stories of our travels.
Airstream Almanac tells of our adventures – our friends and ideas and struggles and inspiration…and the love we share as we connect with real people in our great nation. There is great hope!
Be an adventurer - subscribe to Airstream Almanac
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.
Our Podcast – “Ifs and Anchors”
Listen in as Doug and Janet share stories from their “At the Table with America” adventures.
Sign up to get an email alert when the podcast has launched.
Enjoy these videos – from sea to shining sea!
This video is too beautiful not to share; enjoy!